Jun 26, 2014

Its our Anniversary (feel free to sing Tony Toni Tone)

Today is our 15 year anniversary. Wowza!  We can't possibly be old enough for that!  We celebrated earlier this spring with an extravagant get away with our friends (also celebrating the 10 and 15 year mark) to the Dominican Republic.  It was so beautiful and so good to escape real life for a bit.  We laid on the beach, drank fancy drinks, dressed up for dinner, went zip lining in the jungle, snorkeling, all of the things we imagined a beach vacation would include.

Click here to view this photo book larger
Shutterfly photo books are the new way to preserve your memories. Create your own today.


 Best of all, we had time to have fun together and remember how much we love (and like!) each other.  I am so blessed by this man who has put up with me since I was a teenager (that right there is enough to earn him all the kudos in the world) and is now the father of my children, my stability, my comfort, the one who loves me even though he knows me.  He complements my craziness with his even-ness, my worry with his peace, my complaining with his contentedness.  I love that I get to watch him with our children, see their smiles when he gets home, their hugs, doing homework at the table, snuggling on the couch for movie night, and challenging each other during game night.  He is there for the hard parts too; disciplining kids, working everyday, my tears on his shoulder.  I love you Matt and am glad to have you by my side and am excited to see what the next years hold for us. Thanks for the adventure so far!

1 comment:

Aha Moment Tour said...

Hi Tiffany,

I work for the company that produces Mutual of Omaha’s aha moment campaign; check out www.mutualofomaha.com/aha to see what an aha moment is and the incredible stories we’ve filmed over the last several years. As I came across your website, I couldn’t help but think that you might have an aha moment to share.

For the 5th year, we’re taking our 34-foot Airstream mobile film studio on the road again for the 2014 Aha Moment Tour, visiting 20 cities across America to capture inspirational, life-changing aha moments from folks all over the country. We are headed to Grand Junction, CO on July 29th and 30th and would love to invite you to share an aha moment, and how your life has changed since. It can be about your work, your family or other life experiences. You would just have to step into the Airstream studio for a few minutes and tell your story on film to our tour producer. Your video will then be posted to www.mutualofomaha.com/aha, where you will be able to share it with your friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter!

On July 29th and 30th from 10am to 6pm, we will be parked at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street, 225 Main Street, Grand Junction, CO 81501. Here is a map link to the location: https://goo.gl/maps/kVNvV

We’d love to have you. Let me know as soon as possible and I can reserve your time slot.

Many thanks!

Rachel Clark
tour@ahamoment.com

See the 2014 Aha Moment Tour page: ahamoment.com/tour
View aha moment videos: youtube.com/myahamoment
Follow the tour:
twitter.com/myahamoment
facebook.com/myahamoment
instagram.com/myahamoment


--
ahamoment.com